Thursday, September 4, 2014

My First Grader's Poster Making Project

Poster making's sisiw for Allison. She's a creative kid. Mataba din utak nyan. But of course, she still needs guidance.


I was excited for her group's poster making project. Kaya naman I had no second thoughts on inviting the kids over for some dry run. May konting briefing with the kids and the mommies have assigned their kids on individual tasks para nga naman hindi na magkagulo on the event itself. The drafting, outlining, coloring, and show and tell tasks were delegated accordingly.



The kids are very masunurin naman and they played pretty well on team work. :) Happy mommy here.

I am wondering though, on what happened to their presentation. We haven't received any feedback yet fromt Teacher Irene..


For the love of my three little indians,

Xoxo,

Lorie

No comments:

Post a Comment