Monday, October 6, 2014

October is Here!

It's October again! This means a lot of party preps for me. And a bunch of trick or treats to get ready for.

Will have more than a couple of DIY's here. Starting off with the costumes...

Our trick or treat and birthday party will be Frozen- inspired. So we'll have an Elsa, an Anna, a Prince Hans, and an Olaf. (Guess who's gonna dress up like Olaf?? Hahaha)...

Anika will be wearing her Ate's old dress (that one she wore on our wedding). I'll make a cape for her from some leftover satin from a previous project.


This tutorial kinda helped.

Aton will be wearing a powder blue ball gown. 


I had their dresses drafted but we had revisions when I showed her how I wanted her dress to be. She'll be wearing a haltered top instead of an off-shoulder. It pretty much looked like Cinderella but still resembled Elsa since we used some soft tulle and galaxy tulle for most of its highlights.


Allson will be Prince Hans. He'll be wearing an old pair of navy blue pants, his black school shoes, an old polo under a black vest we bought from Little Prince. Looks like I will be DIYing his tie for this.

And frugal mommy plans to wear a white tee and a white pair of shorts. I'll sew three black appliques for the shirt,

No comments:

Post a Comment