Monday, January 26, 2015

Aton Gets a Haircut for a Cause


Aton likes her hair this way. Straight and long.
 
One day, she came across a youtube video about kids undergoing chemo. She asked me why the kids were losing their hair. Then I showed her some more videos. And we came across an ad asking for hair donations. I told her I use to donate my hair for a cause when I was younger. And her Ninang Nice, too. 
 
I asked Aton if she wanted to help these kids in need of hair donations. And she was very excited to make her donation-- that same day!
 

We needed to cut at least 12 inches off her hair for donation. And here was the before and after photos:


I am so proud that my little Aton was more than willing to share her hair to the kids in need.
 

Very selfless. Just like her Nanay. Lol

And she got an e-certificate from Cuts Against Cancer.


Mommy's so proud of you, baby.

We're going to share our hair again, I guess, by 2016? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment