Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Kids' Ties, Tutus and Stache Bash

Wheeew! Finally! It's over!

We had a very simple event for my kiddos' birthdays as we celebrate Allison's 4th and Allson's 1st birthday.  I'd like to thank everybody who attended the birthday bash--


Mom
Ate Irish
Kuya Terry
Tita Nids & Hubby
Tita Marlyn & Andre
Tata & Joshua
Maricel & Kim
Lala & Denise
Jep & Ginny
Jiro & Yana (and their yaya)


I knew it. This would be a very small event. We made a reservation for 50pax. And never realized that only 18 guests could make it. That's 12 adults and 6 kids. :( My boss and colleagues were absent. Bad! But that's okay. I just felt like a loser though. But again, that's okay...


With 6 kid guests (with a 1-year old kidlet), I should not have rented a clown then. But of course, since everybody was booked before the event, I had no choice but to push through with everything.

I had a lot of DIY stuff done for my kids' celebration. Like my kids' outfits:


These cute tutus for the little girl guests:


Necktie shirts for the little boys:


Mustache sticks for everybody:


I even DIYed the cupcakes:



and the Cupcake Stand:



I also made the layout for their invites:


And the envelopes of course:


And have commissioned the services of these suppliers:

Pizza Hut- for the party venue



Pixels 2 Prints- for the pre-celeb pictorials


 and event coverage

Ties, Tutus and Staches Bash Part 1

Ties, Tutus and Staches Bash Part 2

Ties, Tutus and Staches Bash Part 3


Cakes and Memories- for Allson's cake



Mylene's Party Needs- for the Clowns

No comments:

Post a Comment