Monday, May 12, 2014

Project Polka Dots =)


Frugal mommy bought three almost identical dresses of the same size for 50 peso powers a piece.


Shortened the first one and tightened the bodice to fit our Bebs. Lengthened the straps of the second one so it would fit my Aton.  Deconstructed the third one so i can make one for myself.

And DIYed an appliqué to sew on my Pukoy's plain white shirt :)

Had to hand sew everything! Bcos my vintage sewing buddy has not been fixed yet. Good luck, frugal nanay. You are so kuripot! So, pangatawanan mo yan!

Here's how the project fitted my kids:


And here are a few pictures of me and the kids:


Oh, let me share as well... We bagged an award when I took them to work last night: 


And the pangkabuhayan showcase we brought home:


Congrats to my self. For a DIY project well done. And to my competitive indians. Hehe...


Xoxo,

Lorie

No comments:

Post a Comment