Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Special Science Class for Aton!

I asked Teacher Bing for any reputable grade school she would recommend for Allison. There's a few good schools in the area but Teacher can't think of any better school than SSES (Special Science Elementary School). I was a little hesitant to have Allison take the SSES' exam as I know how difficult it is to pass that. 
I was already considering St. Jude College in Salawag, but still took a chance on SSES.

Aton and I visited the school and asked about the requirements. I got everything completed exactly a week after (thanks to NSO's online services :) ). Aton took the qualifying test in April 8. I never thought that this exam for 6-year olds will take more than 3 hours to get done. Kawawang Aton. We didn't have any baon or even a bottle of water to take with her during the exam. They started at 1:30 in the afternoon and it was almost 5 PM na when she got out of the testing room.

Aton told me how difficult the exam was. It was mostly reading comprehensions and 3-4 digit maths. Good thing, she's good at addition and take-aways. :)

The administrator advised us that the results will be out by first week of May. Hindi na kami masyadong umasa.

Now, come May 3rd... I dropped by the Guidance Office and saw this:


Congratumalations, Ate Aton!!! You make your mommy (and your lola and siblings) so very proud of you!

Mommy is able to save a fortune!

No comments:

Post a Comment