Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April Bills Day

It's "April Bills" Day.


Allison and I picked up the money from Metro yesterday and we headed straight to Festi to pay for mom's tickets and send her Tita Ginny's Philhealth requirements.

I had no plans of paying off all our bills, when it suddenly occurred to me that, yeah, it's time to... LOL!  And so, we took the elevator going up to the Sun Shop. Allison got our queue number and we lined up at the cashier. I was shocked that, again, my bill was a whopping 5,200! Aaargh! No, I'm not getting another nervous breakdown today! I kept my self cool, and breathed in. I promised not to browse the web on my phone anymore. Not even with wifi!

Now I am having second thoughts of treating my eldest to Auntie Anne's. Good thing she can also be bribed with a 15-peso McDip and a 28-peso Monster Coke Float. I'm saved!

We dropped by the grocery for baby Allson's nappies and decided to go home. But wait! I remembered we still have another due for the pc we bought. Another bill to pay. Good thing there was no penalty albeit it's almost 2 weeks late.

There you go... For our first batch of April Bills Day.ΓΌ


No comments:

Post a Comment