Monday, April 11, 2011

Bringing Back the Beautiful Me Day 1 and 2

This is for me. p;ik

I thought of starting this project by bringing back the healthier me. The last three years was no that good for me, health-wise. It looks like I was introduced to JUNK meals and I found myself getting sick more than I use to.

Yesterday, I promised to start eating greens again and so far, I am doing good. Lol. It's just Day 2 today!

Day1. 10 April 2011

Featured Green Leafy Veggie of the Day: Sweet Potato Tops and Jute Leaves (a.k.a Talbos ng Kamote at Saluyot). I had a concoction of these leaves, onions, and ginger for lunch.
Featured Protein Source of the Day: Round Scad  (a.k.a Galunggong Lalaki)
Feature Pebre of the Day: Minced Fresh Tomatoes
Healthy Umph: 2 Glasses of Whole Milk, 1 Glass of Malt Drink

Day2. 11 April 2011

Featured Green Leafy Veggie of the Day: Moringa/ Horse Radish and Jute Leaves (a.k.a Malunggay at Saluyot). I had another concoction of these leaves, onions, and lemon grass for lunch.
Featured Protein Source of the Day: Hard-tail Mackerel (a.k.a Galunggong Babae)

Feature Pebre of the Day: Minced Tomatoes Sauted in Olive Oil
Healthy Umph: A 2km brisk-walk











No comments:

Post a Comment