Monday, June 6, 2011

My Birthday Wishlist

Here's my birthday wishlist. Well, still hopeful that the good heavens will hear my prayers. It's nearly impossible. But who knows? God unexpectedly answers prayers sometimes...

An Edger

A DVD player so Allison can enjoy her daily dose of Dora again... I'm such a loser, can't even afford to have our dvd's fixed. So here I am wishing for a DVD birthday gift. LOL


(A) guitar (s) for Allison to practice.


Cashing! for Allison's books... (Thank you, boss Jermaine for the P500 National Bookstore GC! and boss Kaloy for the P1000 Rob GC) But I need more! LOL!!

A Digital SLR! Dream on!
Whatever it is that will be in store for me on the 29th, I'll be happy for that. Most likely, there would be none. I will still be happy. As long as my healthy happy family's together, I'm good with that. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment