Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Smart Alec :)

Last Sunday, I brought my kids with me to the talipapa. We bought some leafy veggies for lunch and passed by a soft ice cream stand. My three-year old daughter asked me if I could buy her one and she'll share it with her baby brother.

I said, "sensya na anak, walang money si mommy eh. Bawi na lang si mommy next time ha?".

She said, "ah ganun ba? Kawawa naman tayo, mommy".

We continued walking and were both silent for about a minute then she asked me again,

"Pero mommy, sa payday, pwede na??"

I was shocked at that term-- payday! How did Allison know about that???

Kids these days...

Then earlier this morning, I brought Allison to the talipapa again.  Was craving for daing na bangus for breakfast. So we went to one of the milkfish stands and I asked the manong to weigh a kilogram for me. Then my kid went hysterical and blurted out:

"Mommy, di mo ba alam na may fishkill ngayon???"

I was stunned. The were laughing.

What a bright kid! I am so proud of you Ate Aton! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment