Saturday, October 29, 2011

No Tricks, All Treats Trick or Treating Day Call Off :(

I came home from work at around eight o' clock in the morning.  Did the last run for the petticoats I am scheduled to deliver in the afternoon.  I haven't slept yet since yesterday as I was held with gazillions of unexpected errands.  I was quite exhausted but I had to finish everything I was set to do for the day.

After the petticoat job, I made a little witch hat for Allison to suit her posh and sophisticated witch outfit I sewed two nights ago. I got ourselves ready-- bathed the kids, prepared the bags, packed the dresses for delivery, etc.




We arrived at Robinson's Place Dasmariñas a quarter past noon.  The manong dropped us off the Governor's Drive entrance and we noticed a ton of people waiting outside.  We moved to the Aguinaldo Highway entrance, and saw the same scene.  We heard people talking about an ongoing robbery inside the mall, in a money changer near the supermarket.  We were barred from entering the establishment then.  After an hour, we decided to call off the day's plan and move to SM Dasma instead to book Pizza Hut for the kids' birthday.

We headed to Pizza Hut and had a hearty meal.  Some cream of mushroom, spaghetti carbonara, fried chicken, pizza and caesar salad.  We finalized the kids' party schedule and set off.

 

That was the day for my dearest Allson and Allison.  They were not able to trick or treat @ the Rob Place because of that heist.  Allison was so ready with her get up pa naman...:(

We were back home before three in the afternoon.  I just changed bags and left again to deliver the dresses and the fitting form to Carmona and from there, went straight to the office without rest.

Poor me :( LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment