Monday, October 31, 2011

One Trick No Treat Day

I went home early today since I was on VTO by 11:58 PM Manila time.  Was just excited for trick or treating with my kids.




I was torn between joining the costume contest in SM Dasma or Molino and visiting AAVA.  I just thought that the first option will be more practical but still opted for the second one.

It was a wrong choice. :)

We should have joined the contest instead. Allison could have won the Most Fabulous Costume. LOL

We left the house at 11AM, delivered a dress in Carmona then headed to Alabang Town Center for a few treats. Today is Allison's 4th Birthday by the way. My bad, I was not able to treat my little girl for her big day.:( We had lunch @ the Food Court since we can't decide where to eat.  Their dad goes for Tokyo Tokyo, while

No comments:

Post a Comment