Saturday, November 9, 2013

Allson Lorenzo's 3rd Birthday Celebration

The original plan was to celebrate Allson's birthday at school. But since he isn't coming to school lately, we decided to hold his celebration at home. 

I have a meager budget, so I have to come up with everything that's budget-friendly. This was my intial budgetary guideline: 



I woke up at around 3am to make som cuppies, and my eldest helped me out on these.


I started invading the kitchen to cook these quick and easy recipes: 


Then picked up the balloons just before noon. 

Our Ate Ganggang set up the balloons all over the living and dining area. (We love you, ate gang!)


Then we picked up Allson's cake afterwards. 

My little boy was excited. This is his first ever solo birthday party! (he always joins his ate's birthday celebration kase since their birthdays are just a week apart) This time, he has a celebration for himself alone :) 

We got him a cars-themed cake, like the first one on my peg. And some red and a few yellow balloons. 


I got him his birthday polo for only 155peso powers. Hehe... Such kuripot mommy.. But hey, the polo looked smart on him kaya! 


Let me share again, a few shots from our simple celebration: 





My little boy enjoyed his big day. I thank you people for coming. Even if Yolanda was on your way. (sheeeshh... remembering Yolanda makes these tears fall again.. the kids, the people in Visayas. Oh, God, please bless them, help them...) 

For the love of my three little indians, 


Lorie 

xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. Allson Lorenzo's 3rd Birthday Celebration looks adorable. Lorie, you should be an event planner with all these skills that you are doing! At one of the party venues in Chicago we also are planning to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. I am sure that it will turn out to be a fabulous family weekend bash.

    ReplyDelete