Sunday, November 24, 2013

Trick or Treat 2013. Super Late Blogging.

Halloween's the time of the year when aton gets herself ready for some fashion experiments. But this year, her mom was quite busy. we weren't able to prepare much for Trick or Treat.

Keber though! LOL. My kids were still fab for Trick or Trick!

We just got whatever we already have in our closets. Except for Anika's costume, which I got from a thrift shop in Kadiwa for I think, 50pesos...


It's a porcelain doll's dress. It's quite long and the armholes are tight, and it needed a little fix. So I did some adjustments to make the dress fit my princess :) 

Here are my three little indians on their Bellefort Trick or Treat:


And these are their candy bags-- an old pumpkin pail, an emptied glue pail (from APO  cement), and a furry bag:


We also joined SM Dasma's Trick or Treat on the 31st:


I had them wear their old costumes (anika wore the same costume from our previous t/t event)..


Truth is, my legs would really ache every after a trick or treating event. Should i care more? What's important is.. my kids are enjoying. Kahit paisa-isa lang magbigay yung ibang mga tenants, they're always happy with what they receive. And at the end of the day, i'm sure that my indians had a blast. :)


For the love of my three little indians.

Xoxo,

Lorie

No comments:

Post a Comment