Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Chromosome#21

Earlier @ Shopwise Festi...

"Hi, I'm Afa."

A boy in school uniform introduces himself. He shows his ID, with his name RAPHAEL, printed in bold. And he reaches out his hand to me.

"Oh, hi, Afa! I'm Lorie."

"Are you shopping for chocolates, Lorie?"

"I'm just getting a few for my kids." I answered back, smiling. :)

"You must be a very nice mommy. Am i right, Lorie?"

"Haha... I believe so, Afa." I said.

"You look nice. You must be a nice mommy, Lorie.

Get them this (showing me a pack of these candy-coated chocolates)! They will love this. And they're fun, Lorie. You see, lots of colors."


"Okay, i'll get that. Thanks, Afa!" I thanked him as i left the aisle.

"I'll see you around, Lorie!"

And we met again while they're queued at the cashier. Then he introduced me to his classmates.

Nakakatuwang bata :)

Before they left, he said:

"I like you, Lorie. You were nice to me. You're not afraid to talk to me."

"I really don't talk to strangers. But you made my day, Afa."

"You don't be afraid of Afa, okay? It's just an extra komo-some (i believe, he meant "chromosome")."

The kid really made my day. Kahit dumudugo yung ilong ko when i speak to him, i had the purest smile. Iba talaga when you speak to a kid with a pure heart. Nakakahawa ung joy ng personality nya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment