Sunday, November 3, 2013

Preparing for My Little Man's Big Day

A week after Ate's birthday would be Allson Lorenzo's. My boy is turning three and his mom is now busy preparing for his day. 


The initial plan was to celebrate his birthday at school. But my little boy is not coming in to class for the last 2 1/2 months now, and I think his classmates don't know him anymore. So we'd rather do it at home. Hehe... We'll have a simple thanksgiving with the family and a few close friends.

And since this little man is so much into Cars, we'll make it a Cars themed celebration. Here's my peg for his cake:


Kahit ano jan. Basta Cars, I'm sure he'll love it.

I have Ninang Lia to sponsor some chicken and mom's friend, tita cora and lani, 2 large trays of maja blanca :) 

I had a morning trip to Divisoria to buy some cute back packs (@28ea)* and coloring books (@8ea). I got Cars for the boys and Hello Kitty for the girls. 


Candies, lollies, gum, marshmallows, and corn puffs too, too: 


For the loot bags (backpacks, coloring books, crayons, straw cups, and candies), I spent 1094 peso powers. Just enough for 20kids. :) I also have some boxes of Alaska 3-4-5 to give out. I got them free from Alaska. :D


As usual, I have a strict budgetary guideline for this. I'll hope for the best. Ajah!

Xoxo,

Lorie

No comments:

Post a Comment