Saturday, November 2, 2013

Loreen Allison Turns 6!









I asked Aton how she wanted to celebrate her birthday. She said, she wants to check in at La Traviesa so she and her siblings could enjoy a small celebration and a swimming spree.

So I have set a strict budget plan for this simple birthday celebration.



I bought a voucher from LivingSocialPH. The voucher covered our overnight accommodation, breakfast for 2, and use of facilities. I got her a Red Ribbon Jr. Dedication cake, cooked some pasta and cocktail hotdogs, and bought a roasted chicken from Sr. Pedro. That's how kuripot this mommy is. Hehe...

Here's a sneak peek of our room:



And Aton's handa:



This is our second visit at La Traviesa. Yung totoo, I enjoyed the first visit more. But my mom says, this staycation was better. Probably because she wasn't hassled at the admin. I was a little disappointed lang that they forgot to serve breakfast for the additional head we paid for, and that their POS disn't work for my Mastercard (good thing I always bring cash, pano na lang kung wala), and that the bathroom had some issues (will post pictures soon).

Generally, we enjoyed the getaway, of course, since I am spending time with the kids. Let me share glimpses of Aton's pre-birthday celebration...












On the 31st, after all the Trick-or-Treating, we also had a birthday lunch at Pizza Hut. We shared a Feast for 4, and were all satisfied. 


She had a tiny blow cake: 


And Pizza Hut gave her a Birthday Sundae for free! 



I still can't imagine how time flies so fast. Parang kelan lang, my little aton was just a baby, and now, she's 6 na! May you continue to be thoughtful, pretty and witty, Ate Aton. God-fearing and responsible. And I hope you will continue to value and love your family. Mommy loves you so much. I hope I can make up for any shortcomings I've had, baby. Kahit tayo-tayo lang, I hope you'll still feel that we are one whole family. I LOVE YOU, dear! :)


Xoxo, 

Mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment