Friday, May 13, 2011

Country Style @ Plaz@ A

Our office switched concessionaires and we now have Country Style servicing the 6/F pantry since Monday last week. 




Before my shift starts, I’ll drop by the pantry to get free cappuccino and a rocky road square doughnut on good days or a boston kreme log on better ones or a heated sugar raised loop on rainy ones. J On my first coffee break, I’ll drop by again for a breakfasty treat, my all-time favorite--- cheese omelet!

It’s barely two weeks since they took over, and as early as now, I love them na!  At about 7:45, I am still at the pantry door and whoever was at the counter would politely greet me and would ask if my rocky road will be wrapped on wax or paper. Lol!  I haven’t ordered yet but they already know. J  When I ordered my omelet earlier today, one of the kuyas at the counter told the other kuya “gusto ni ma’am toasted yung isa pero yung kabila hinde, pero parehas yan may butter” [trans: “ma’am wants the other side toasted and the other one, not. But both sides with butter” And while they were assembling my meal, I noticed how careful kuya was on putting the mayo and catsup. That is, catsup, cross-wise and mayo, length-wise. Because that's how I want it done. OC!

Another favorite classic I like from Country style would be their Bagel with Soft Cream Cheese.
Photo Credits: Je Tabenoja




Yummmm.... I can't wait for my next coffee break! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment