Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy 77th Birthday Dad!

Photo Credits: Cake Central

It's Dad's birthday. He would've been 77 today had he not joined Papa God in 2008.
I miss Dad. I miss him so much! I can still remember the last time I bid him bye for work. That was in June 18. I was not even able to kiss him goodbye that night. I don't know why I did not. That's one thing I regret.  I even went on overtime the next morning and was not reading the messages on my phone.  I was not even answering the phone calls since I was in a meeting. I didn't know that it was my mom calling. Worst, I didn't know it was about my dad.
I love my dad. He is not the most wonderful creation but I love him the way he is. To me, he is a superhero. He is the only legend. And to me, he is perfect. As he is.
Today's you're birthday, Daddy. I am imagining that you're laughing from wherever you are now while you're watching me do this entry.  I can't help but cry tonight because I miss you. I was not even given the chance to tell you how much I love you and how thankful I am for everything. 

I love you. And happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment