Friday, May 20, 2011

Family Day @ EK

Last Sunday, we set our feet @ EK again.  It's Allison's 4th visit at the Enchanted Kingdom, and Allson's 1st.

My bad. I forgot to bring the Fun House tickets Allison earned on her first EK visit.  I was planning on exchanging them with some cute stuff.  I guess I'll have to bring them next time then.





I got an All- Day Pass but was able to ride just one attraction-- The Wheel of Fate. LOL

I was a little frustrated but I guess that's okay. I invited my little Allison for a few fun games at the court and to our luck, we won this one:


The bear was as tall as my daughter that she can hardly hold it while walking.  I was actually torn between getting this stuff toy or the mini guitar.  I forgot what occured to me then and why I chose this over the guitar. I would've been teaching Allison how to play the guitar now had I chosen to get that.  But that's okay.  It's a big prize anyway. And Allison was happy with her new friend, Bowbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment