Friday, May 20, 2011

I Love Him More Each Day

I just think that that title is an understatement. 



Drich and I have been together for quite a while and are happy with our married life. We're blessed with two wonderful kids, Allison and Allson.  And there's nothing more I want. (Thank You, Papa God!)

On my way to work last night, I just thought of sharing this feeling.  I know Drich is not into reading blogs, etc. So it is safe for me to share this with you, sisses.

I just want the whole world to know that I love my husband so much!!! (Eeeeww... So in love? That's cheesy!)

Who would have thought that I will be marrying this boy (and I really mean, a boy) I met in a truck back in June 1999 on a drizzling afternoon?  That was the same boy I saw on the stage ramp modelling an all-white golfing outfit. Sabi ko pa sa katabi ko non while I was watching that fashion show, "cute yang batang yan, ano?". LOL And the same boy I always meet everywhere Ate Let and I would go during YFC conferences.

All the universe has conspired to bring us together and there was not doubt about that. I am just thankful. Very, very thankful. :)

We may not have the perfect life that our folks imagined us to have. But we are happy, and I just think that that's all that matters.  We have bouts and a lot of booboos almost always, but we make up for them.  We are not perfect, but we always know where to stand.  And that's what makes me even happier.

I just love you, Drich. I know you know and I want the whole world to know about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment